The IPEAC-SBMAC commits itself to:
- Produce world class professional martial artists guided by the principles & values of the organization.
- Provide quality martial arts learning, through continuous formation and development of instructors and students on training, seminars & workshops.
- Use martial arts as a tool to life preservation, good health and to serve and uplift the human community and above all service to the supreme being.
- To inculcate and develop physical wellness, moral values and spiritual discipline.
- To promote brotherhood and nurture relationships through the martial arts regardless of race, creed, style or religion.
- Promote, preserve and enhance the Philippine cultural heritage through its martial art.